First Aid Responder (FAR) Training – PHECCMarch 20, 2019 2019-04-23 15:22
First Aid Responder (FAR) Training – PHECC
[ms_panel title=”Course Content” title_color=”#000″ border_color=”#ddd” title_background_color=”#f5f5f5″ border_radius=”0″ class=”” id=””]
About First Aid Responder (FAR) Refresher Training Course – PHECC
First Time is 3 Days
Refresher every 2 years is 2 Days
Who Is This Course Intended For?
Personnel who wish to maintain the certification to be first aiders in their workplace.
Pre-Hospital Emergency Care Council First Aid Response
On completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Display up-to-date skills related to the delivery of a first aid response
- Be competent with the new developments in First Aid Response
- MCQ Exam + Skills Assessment (x5)
- Course Programme
- Incident Management
- Cardiac Emergencies
- Injury Management
- Burns & Electrical Injuries
- Common Medical Emergencies
- AED and CPR for both adult and child
- Care of Unconscious Patient
- Patient Assessment
On successful completion of this course participants will receive a Pre-Hospital Emergency Care Council (PHECC) First Aid Responder Certificate which is valid for 2 years.
This course can be provided at your company premises or at our Training Centre.