Forklift TruckMay 19, 2015 2019-04-26 9:44
[ms_panel title=”Course Content” title_color=”#000″ border_color=”#ddd” title_background_color=”#f5f5f5″ border_radius=”0″ class=”” id=””]
Duration of the course will depend on the experience of the trainee. We offer training on all forktruck types including: Counterbalance, Reach Trucks, Narrow Aisle (Bendi), Sideloader, Reach Stacker, Moffett Mounty, 4 Way Directional Steer (Combi-Lift), Telescopic Forklift, Man Up Order Picker, etc.
Who Should Attend?
Staff who will be operating forktrucks as part of their job.
On completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Know the legislation and guidance applicable.
- Be aware of safe movement principles.
- Know how to correctly load the forktruck.
- Be aware of hazards associated with forktruck operations.
- Use the forktruck without endangering themselves and others.
- List the steps to take effective maintenance.
- Relative Legislation.
- Explanations of principle behind forktrucks.
- How to deal with pallet loads.
- Battery care and general maintenance.
- Refuelling procedures.
- Pre-use checks.
- Practical exercise and assessment of skills.
Classroom presentation on multimedia, supplemented by videos, and flipchart discussions throughout the course. Course handouts, training records, evaluation forms are also provided and used. A practical exercise and assessment also take place.
- Maximum of 3 participants.
- One-day duration.