Hot Works TrainingMarch 19, 2019 2019-04-23 15:31
Hot Works Training
[ms_panel title=”Course Content” title_color=”#000″ border_color=”#ddd” title_background_color=”#f5f5f5″ border_radius=”0″ class=”” id=””]
- The safety of all staff when using hot works.
- The prevention or effective reaction to a fire.
- Adequate fire extinguishers and maintenance.
- Controlled Hot Work procedures.
- Legislation on abrasive wheel and gas cutting & Welding.
- Enable you to recognise different hot work processes.
- Contribute to the fire risk assessment process.
- Perform a visual safety check on gas cylinder, welders and cutting devices
- Identify potential hot work hazards.
- Understand, complete and issue a Hot Work Permit.
- Prepare an area for hot works. (Practical Session if available).
- Introduce safe hot work practices into your workplace.
- Review contractor operations on site.
Number of Delegates:
12 maximum per course
KSTS 3-year certification