Front End Loader (Loading Shovel)May 19, 2015 2019-04-23 15:25
Front End Loader (Loading Shovel)
[ms_panel title=”Course Content” title_color=”#000″ border_color=”#ddd” title_background_color=”#f5f5f5″ border_radius=”0″ class=”” id=””]
This is a one-day training course on front end loader and loader attachments.
Who Should Attend?
Staff who will be operating front end loaders as part of their job.
On completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Know the legislation and guidance applicable.
- Be aware of safe movement principles.
- Know how to couple and uncouple loader attachments.
- Be aware of hazards associated with loader operations.
- Use the loader and loader attachments without endangering themselves and others.
- List the steps to take effective maintenance.
- Relative Legislation.
- Explanations of principle behind loaders.
- How to deal with loads and attachments.
- General maintenance.
- Pre-use checks.
- Practical exercise and assessment of skills.
Classroom presentation on multimedia, supplemented by videos, and flipchart discussions throughout the course. Course handouts, training records, evaluation forms are also provided and used. A practical exercise and assessment also take place.
- Maximum of 6 participants.
- One-day duration.
Participants receive a KSTS certificate which is valid for three years.