Skid Steer (Bobcat)May 19, 2015 2019-04-26 9:53
Skid Steer (Bobcat)
[ms_panel title=”Course Content” title_color=”#000″ border_color=”#ddd” title_background_color=”#f5f5f5″ border_radius=”0″ class=”” id=””]
This is a one-day training course skid steers.
Who Should Attend?
Staff who will be operating skid steers as part of their job.
On completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Know the legislation and guidance applicable.
- Be aware of safe movement principles.
- Know how to couple and uncouple attachments.
- Be aware of hazards associated with operations.
- Use the machine and attachments without endangering themselves and others.
- List the steps to take effective maintenance.
- Relative Legislation.
- Explanations of principle behind such machines.
- How to deal with loads and attachments.
- General maintenance.
- Pre-use checks.
- Practical exercise and assessment of skills.
Classroom presentation on multimedia, supplemented by videos, and flipchart discussions throughout the course. Course handouts, training records, evaluation forms are also provided and used. A practical exercise and assessment also take place.
- Maximum of 4 participants.
- One-day duration.
Participants receive a KSTS certificate which is valid for three years.